The Luminato platform is the most compact form factor in the industry with minimal power consumption.
The chassis have been divided into six processing modules. All modules can be hot swapped and auto configured, minimising service outage.
The module slots can be equipped with ASI to IP, DVB receivers and QAM output depending on the application requirements.
The two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with electrical or optical SFP modules are provided for IP payload traffic. MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 with SD and HD are supported,
suitable for IP centric Cable TV and IPTV networks.
Management of the platform is via a web user interface, providing local or remote access.
The advanced DVB stream processing, UDP/IP and RTP/IP streaming and MPTS pass through offers a very flexible environment for service management.
24/7 support is available for Luminato and preconfigured platforms can be provided.
WDH-1500 is a Digital Modular Headend for MDU (Multiple Dwelling Unit) , which can accommodate up to 8
modularized professional IRD, Encoder, Re-Multiplexer and QAM/COFDM Modulator in a space saving 4Ux19” chassis.
Users can build their mini digital headend system with WDH-1500 easily.
With a 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface on IRD module, WDH-1500 has the capiblity to receive TSoverIP signal or encapsulate
TS packages into IP in Multicast or Unicast. Every accommodated module is remotecontrolled independently by HDMS via LAN. Te fexibility and easy-to-use of
WDH-1500 present a highlyintegrated and stable digital headend system solution.
– Fully comply with DVB-S2/-S/-C/-T standards
– Support MPEG-2(MP@ML) decoding
– Support MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD reception and modulation to QAM or COFDM
– Support UDP, RTP Multicast protocol suite
– 10/100M Base-T TSoIP reception and Unicast/Multicast on IRD module
– CI is compatible with most of CAM modules on the market
– LAN control by HDMS which is SNMP protocol based
– Up to 8 slots for max. 8 hot-swappable modules accommodation