Teleste Optical Headend PlatformPDF File
19″ RF Optical Transmiter, from 2 – 24mWPDF FileRead More
– Dual Module RF drive, high efficiency laser pre-distortion adjustment.
– Full-automatically Optic Modulation_T__T__T_ Intensity (OMI) l,AGC_Z_amp;MGC control. AGC status, input range is 78dBuV~88dBuV, system index is the best. MGC status, input range can be adjusted 75dBuV~90dBuV by the ATT on front panel
– Front panel has 20 grade OMI status display (Modulation Depth), intuitively adjust and display OMI normal ,low or high. AGC status, RF is fixed ,OMI is always at NOM status. MGC status, OMI can be at NOM status by adjusting ATT
– Dual power supply inside backup. Full-automatically hot switch. One is working, the other as cool backup (suggested). Both are working at the same time, one as hot backup. If one is damaged, switch to the other full- automatically. Switch time ?10us.
– Full- automatically control of casing temperature, ensure long life of the laser (laser from ORTEL is used)
Casing temperature is monitored and controlled by micro-processor. Display screen shows the actual operation temperature in time. When casing temperature?45?, Two fans at the back panel will open automatically to cool it by constraint. When casing temperature?35?, the transmitter will turn down automatically to ensure longer life of the fans.
– Dual RF input port
– Time locked function
Return Path Optical Receiver, built-in 4 output independent return receiving modules, suitable for CATV bi-directional networkPDF FileRead More
Trivia TP4R built-in 4 output independent return receiving modules, suitable for CATV bi-directional network.
Features– Independent receiving and amplifing module. Output level is adjustable.
– Standard 19” 1 U housing.
– PHOTON optical receive parts with low distortion and high sensitivity.
– Adopt Philips microwave tube push-pull amplify low noise and good performance.
– Frequency range 5-200 MHz.
Outdoor Optical Forward Transmitter 45 – 862 MHzPDF FileRead More
1310 nm operation
45-860 MHz Passband
Highly efficient switch mode power supply
No alignments required
Various powering modes
All ports 5/8”
The M-TEC BROADBAND OFT 1000 forward transmitter is a low cost, high performance transmitter, which can be implemented economically in all new and existing cable TV system architectures. Its compact, weatherproof design allows any CATV amplifier to be upgraded for interactive fiber optic use, simply by connecting the OFT 1000 to the amplifier’s output port by means of a housing to housing adapter.
The transmitter has been designed for simplicity of installation and operation. No expensive optical test equipment is needed.
The output pigtail of the transmitter is connectorized, eliminating the need to fusion splice to the system fiber.
The OFT 1000 receives the RF signals through his input port; the signals are converted to light energy via the laser.
The optional pilot generator can make the OFT 1000 work together with AGC systems.
Each OFT 1000 is tuned in a way that an input level of 22 dBmV corresponds with 4,5% OMI.
The unit has a built-in, highly efficient switch mode power supply which can accept 30 to 60 Volt AC via the
amplifier’s output port.
Both AC and DC powering modes can also be provided through a separate 5/8″ port.